Dashlane is trying to find an experienced Android developer to work on the development of our app. you’ll participate in building the best password manager and online security app on Android. you’ve got a proven track record of building high quality user experiences and working in a team with other roles such as product manager, designer, data analyst, and QA engineer. You’re comfortable asserting your ideas and have strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
About the role:
You’ll be a part of an Android developers team, who are all hooked in to both Dashlane and Android technologies. You’ll be assigned to varied missions with product managers, designers, quality engineers, and developers from other supported platforms (iOS and web), working together to enhance the product.
We write all new features and refactoring in Kotlin since the official support in May 2017. We use coroutines extensively, also as several Jetpack libraries. Without blindly following trends, we evaluate new tools early, to be ready to decide with a clear plan whether to start using them once they reach maturity. We’ve started adopting Jetpack Compose and are actively getting to make it the new standard for our UI development.
Min SDK version 26. Is there something before Android 5.0? While Google states that 24% of the user base is on Android 11 or higher (Jan 2022), we’re already at 70% on our own user base. we will use the latest APIs and technology.
We have a close relationship with Google, which allows us to figure on upcoming Android features BEFORE they are announced officially, to be featured during Google I/O (Fingerprint, InstantApp, Autofill API…).
Our team believes in continuous learning, both internally and externally. We’ve had developers attend conferences and workshops around Europe, participated in several Google I/O, and encourage developers to spend a part of their time writing blog articles or contributing to open source.
At Dashlane, counting on your role, you’ll be ready to opt to work from the office or remotely. This position’s location is flexible within France, and you’ll also opt to work from our Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop but many related aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work together with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the event lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, trying to find ways to optimize performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the newest changes for Android and incorporate them into our application
- Work on a posh , feature-rich, and quickly evolving application
- Contribute to the evolution of the team’s coding practices, to enhance the application architecture and the standards so that it may support the development of new features and the stability of the application
We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.