Join and become a part of our Port Delivery & Operations Management team working in Southampton, UK as a Port Delivery Team Manager within our TUI specilaist brand – Intercruises. Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is our specialist business providing cruise liner handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. These Port Delivery positions are all liable for delivering smooth Port Operations, overseeing the delivery of services, directly managing permamant teams and/or leaders inlcuding our contract staff and every one related logistics.
ABOUT JOB ROLE
- Managing and leading a team of direct reports, ensuring efficient and effective processes at the Ports (Turnarounds) that include constant collaboration and coordination between the team members.
- Guarantee proper level of resources to deliver operations and manage staffing accordingly to the requirements of each operation.
- Responsible to develop and maintain continuous communication with the cruise ships and both internal and external stakeholders, including Port Authorities.
- Work closely to the KAMs to make sure a good commercial relationship with Cruise Lines by providing that all relevant feedback picked up during operation is reported.
- Oversees and manages operations incidents within the Port(s) and reviewing that there is no impact in the delivery of the operation.
- Ensure operations changes at the pier are managed to the detail and suppliers receive eleventh hour changes or requests.
- High capacity to manage a team to deliver results.
- Is comfortable leading change and resilient to ambiguity or setbacks.
- Must be available to figure on weekends and/or holidays
- Solve problems independently and/or make suggestions the way to improve ways of working & drive our digital culture.
- Agility to juggle strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Full driver’s license and vehicle may be a requirement for this role.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in additional than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as a part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement may be a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to supply excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in additional than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ altogether major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located round the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a number one traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – referred to as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and top quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We like to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you’d like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.