Store Person Job Vacancy in Australia – APPLY NOW
Salary – $55,000 – $70,000 a year
Job Type – Full-time
Location: NSW – Sydney, QLD – Brisbane, VIC – Melbourne, WA – Perth, Australia
Northline is an experienced Australian owned, global logistics business with an industry-leading national network and a world reach into more than 100 countries. we’ve 13 depots across Australia with the ability and flexibility to tailor solutions to meet our customers’ requirements and evolving market demands, including scaling up to feature further capacity as needed. Our customers freight can start or end in international cities, small towns or remote communities, but wherever the destination, you’ll rely on Northline to deliver.
That’s why, we are, Australia’s Global Logistics People.
Fruits Picking Job in Australia – Apply Now
About Job Role
Working during a medium size team this is a key full time role in our Warehouse and Distribution division and will report to the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
We have a number exciting opportunities available for energetic and skilled Storepersons to join our teams at the following locations: Brisbane/Redbank Plains; Sydney/Wetherill Park; Melbourne/Sunshine West; and Perth/Kenwick.
We are trying to find a flexible, enthusiastic Store Person to figure efficiently and effectively, providing a high-quality service delivery with all our customers, while working during a fast-paced environment with a high volume of orders to turnover.
The Storeperson provides knowledgeable service to Northline’s customers by means of safe, accurate and timely handling of inbound inventory, operation of technical equipment, and picking / packing of orders for distribution or customer collection.
This position will see you working altogether areas of the warehouse including;
- Perform LO Order Picker, LF Forklift or High Reach (and the other mechanical equipment) pre-start checks ensuring all equipment is checked and in good working order.
- Operate LO Order Picker, LF Forklift, High Reach and other machinery safely and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure all inbound orders/stock are unloaded, scanned and put away within the correct location in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure all outbound orders/stock is picked, packed, shrink-wrapped, strapped and labelled accurately and during a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure picking slips are filled call at the correct manner with all appropriate information required.
- Liaise with Supervisor/Team Leader to make sure goods are correctly stored with pick faces always full.
- Review consignment notes and supply feedback to Supervisors on quality/issues.
- Track and manage internal stock movements and barcode assignment.
- Participate altogether stocktake using both the scanning gun and manual methods.
- Report all incidents of injury , shortages, etc. to supervisor during a timely manner.
- Ensure the warehouse and other areas of Depot are kept organised and tidy.
- Work toward a target of zero mishap incidents or accidents.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships in the least levels of the organisation.
- Provide the simplest possible customer experience to all warehouse visitors/customers.
- Contribute to shared goals and work effectively as a part of a team.
- Any other reasonable tasks or projects as requested by your manager.
Packaging Operator Job Vacancy in Canada – Apply Now
The ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Current and valid Class LO & LF Forklift Licences essential;
- Commitment to Health, Safety & Environment practices.
- Integrity, trustworthiness, professionalism and a customer centric approach to problem solving.
- Experience operating a Forklift (LO Order Picker, LF Forklift) during a 3PL warehouse environment.
- High Reach and Counterbalance forklift experience.
- Suitable ability to handle repetitive lifting (manual handling) of freight up to 20kgs.
- Demonstrated ability to figure and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience working towards targets and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills including resilience and adaptability.
- Ability to figure autonomously and unsupervised coupled with a proactive attitude.
- Good language, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience in 3PL warehousing.
- Applicants should be physically fit as some work may be required.
Northline and its people help to make sure a safe workplace for all employees. Applicants will have to pass a pre-employment medical that incorporates a drug and alcohol screen as well as a police clearance.
An effective salary of $55,000 to $70,000 once a year , counting on skills and experience. Remuneration will reflect current market conditions and industry award rates and can be discussed with the successful applicant.
If you meet the above criteria and are trying to find an exciting opportunity, please submit your application including a resume and canopy letter by clicking on the “Apply Now” prompt.
We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.