ABOUT JOB LOCATION
Canada may be a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering over 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Its southern and western border with the us , stretching 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi), is that the world’s longest bi-national land border. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Seeking a fruit picking job in Canada with free VISA sponsorship? this might be an opportunity for you as there are companies in Canada seeking workers in the farming field.
The Job requires that you are fluent in the English language and being able to speak French would be a plus. The minimum educational skill or degree required for this job is highschool . there’s also no training experience needed. If picked, you’ll be trained on the field. However, if you’ve got some level of experience in the farming sector, that might be a plus.
These are fruit-picking job opportunities in Canada. As such, the main job description has to do with picking fruits and everything that surrounds that. You’d basically be performing on a farm.
To give you a comprehensive overview of what this job opportunity entails, see the small print below:
Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops; Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment; Harvest crops; Examine produce for quality and steel oneself against market
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Type of Crops
Apples, Orchard fruit; Cherries
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Dusty; Hot
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Angiospermous tree pruner — (30 vacancies)
- Fruit pickers — (37 vacancies)
- Fruit packers — (23 vacancies)
- Fruit farm laborers — (189 vacancies)
- Fruit harvesters — (42 vacancies)
- Sort fruits, like berries according to size, color, and grade before packing
- Weigh and pack fruits during a specified quantity
- Clean the belt at regular intervals
- Transfer berries to the freezer for storage
- Clean and maintain all packing pallets
- Inspect and remove defective packages
- Remove debris and fallen fruits from the packaging area
- Checking fruit for quality
- Crate the packed fruits
- Load, unload, and transfer crates.
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools
- Transport packages to processing unit location.
- Work required.
- the power to work long hours, early mornings, and weekends are required.
- Ability to figure outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
- Harvest crops; Assist in pruning trees, shrubs, and plants
Accommodation are going to be provided at $30.00 per week, relocation support like air fare, etc are often provided along with the first three months of medical insurance, if required. All benefits as per employment standards act
Who can Apply?
Anyone is welcome to use including foreigners outside Canada. However, it’s important to note that only those who the employer deems qualified for the job will be contacted
We do not give out jobs to applicant, all we do is to provide jobs update across the world for easy access and submission of applications and CV. And also get to know that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams.